Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh so PINK!!




Well happy Thursday! That means one more day closer to the weekend. I got on the game this morning and my dearest friend IRL and SL Sereana was there. I wanted to show her a cool horse farm that was shared with me last night and go riding, but it seems my horsie fled overnight. *sniff* So.. I watched while she got her beautiful stallion and scoured over my freebie cards to plan a course of action.

I am sure that you will be hearing quite a bit about Sereana as she is my side kick, my whip cream on my jello pudding, my sunshine on a cloudy day.. she is MAH GIRL!. I love her to pieces!

The uber cool pink boots in the pic are of course a FREEBIE! from Tox1c. They actually come in three colors, red, blue and pink. The only catch is you have to visit three different sims to find them :). Better hurry though they are on available til the 21st.

Another cool freebie I found was this free spaceship shaped skybox in Turville. Not sure of prim count but I thought it was pedry nifty! You can find it here.

Happy rezzing! More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh. so u like horse farms.. ever tried mclean's horsefarm?

Anonymous said...

check this blog out.. it contains a lot of info on places and virtual artists who make places in sl and on up and coming things.. i guess.. hehe.. i didnt read much in it tho.. but there r some cool pics and videos..
http://npirl.blogspot.com/