Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the beginning...


Just when you thought it was safe.. they let another blogger loose on the web. *grins*

I am Rainy Latte, I am 36 years old and live in the southeastern United States (IRL) and the beautiful serene sim, Keuka in SL. I am a bit of a quiet and reserved person until you get to know me. I love to meet new people and explore Second Life.

This blog is meant to be an outlet for my adventures in and out of second life.
It will mainly focus on fantastic freebie finds within world as well as the adventures I often find myself on.

I am a photography nut, and that passion has carried over into my SL. I hope to open my own stuido in the future to make a living in SL. I am sure this blog will be image heavy as I will be posting my "photo" creations more often than you care, I'm sure. :P

So buckle up and hold on.. there is no telling what direction we may go.

2 comments:

Sereana Destiny said...

Love the blog girl! That picture is BEAUTIFULLLLL!!!! ~ Just like you :)

Anonymous said...

nice blog rainy.. looking out for more..